Friday, June 4, 2010

This week's favorite things

I am finding that each week I try far more recipes than I will ever have time to post. I also don't always take pictures, just in case the recipe flops ;). So I have decided to start a new Friday post dedicated to this week's favorite things.

I will be including links to recipes I tried this week (and liked ;)), and anything else that strikes my fancy. Mom and Dad, hopefully this means I will email you less random links to recipes. Everyone else, don't worry, I will continue to post full reports on recipes (some of the same ones you'll find here; some different) with pictures and step by step instructions-- you'll just get more recipes this way!

So, here are this week's favorite things:

1) Mmmm, spicy pork tenderloin with pineapple-jicama salsa. So easy, healthy, and good!

2) The world's best fish tacos. The Adobo rub, plus the lime-mayo coleslaw... I'm getting hungry again! I recommend serving them with red-cabbage coleslaw (recipe in the same link), avocados, tomatoes and cotija cheese.

3) Grilled "black and blue" burgers with mushrooms and bacon. Why isn't every holiday on a Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment