Friday, September 3, 2010

My calm and peaceful summer


What, that isn't what your summer looked like? Yeah, mine neither. 

I spent last summer looking for an apartment, moving, looking for a job, wedding planning, looking for another apartment, moving again, and looking for a new job.



So far I've spent this looking for an apartment, moving, and looking for a new job.

I think I'll skip next summer.


But we are now finally settled in our new town:

And our new kitchen:


(Which is yes, about the size of a closet. Actually, this apartment has more closet space than it does kitchen space. I turned one of of the closets in to a pantry.


But my new kitchen also contains some new features to aid in my cooking endeavors: a gas stove and a dishwasher! Theoretically, this means you should be seeing more posts from me. I mean, less time dishwashing means more time blogging, right? I guess you'll have to wait and see.... ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment